- Team IND
- Owner FA
- Trotter, Silver select players they expect to step up in Year 2Wed, May 27 at 10:37am
NFL Network's Jim Trotter and Michael Silver highlight four second-year players who they expect will flourish in 2020.
- 'GMFB': Players who will benefit from new teams in '20Thu, May 21 at 7:54am
The "Good Morning Football" crew discusses players who will most definitely benefit from their new situations in the 2020 season.
- Does Rivers have multiple shots to win title with Colts?Tue, May 19 at 7:17am
The "Good Morning Football" crew discusses whether QB Philip Rivers has multiple chances to win a title with the Indianapolis Colts.
- Which teams could challenge for conference championships in 2020?Mon, May 18 at 4:35pm
NFL Network's Willie McGinest, LaDainian Tomlinson, Michael Robinson, Kurt Warner, Steve Smith Sr. and David Carr highlight six teams who could challenge for conference championships in 2020.
- NFL at Home: Reich's 'welcome to the NFL' moment as HCMon, May 18 at 10:31am
Indianapolis Colts head coach Frank Reich discusses his "welcome to the NFL" moment as a head coach.
- Pelissero, Garafolo on expectations for Rivers in '20, beyondMon, May 18 at 10:10am
NFL Network's Tom Pelissero and Mike Garafolo examine the Indianapolis Colts' expectations for quarterback Philip Rivers in 2020 and beyond.
- Rapoport offers update on Colts-Hilton contract extension talksThu, May 14 at 10:11am
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport offers an update on where the Indianapolis Colts and wide receiver T.Y. Hilton are in contract extension talks.