- Todd Gurley
- Team ATL
- Pos RB
- Status AActive
- Owner FA
- 'GMFB': NFC South's biggest comeback stories in 2020Mon, Jun 22 at 7:06am
The "Good Morning Football" crew predicts the biggest comeback stories in the NFC South heading into 2020.
- Schrager: Gurley will be NFC South's biggest comeback story in '20Mon, Jun 22 at 7:05am
NFL Network's Peter Schrager explains why he believes Atlanta Falcons RB Todd Gurley will be the division's biggest comeback story in 2020.
- 'GMFB': Players who need to recapture old forms in '20Tue, Jun 16 at 7:20am
The "Good Morning Football" crew discusses players who need to recapture their old form in 2020.
- Three players poised for bounceback seasons in 2020Fri, Jun 12 at 5:47pm
NFL Network's Michael Robinson, Maurice Jones-Drew and James Jones explain why Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green, Chicago Bears running back David Montgomery and Atlanta Falcons running back Todd Gurley are poised for bounceback seasons in 2020.
- 'GMFB': Two NFC South teams that will surprise fans in '20Fri, Jun 12 at 6:54am
NFL Network's Nate Burleson and Kyle Brandt discuss two NFC South teams that will surprise fans in 2020.
- Which players will have biggest bounce-back seasons in '20?Wed, Jun 10 at 10:38am
NFL Network's Mike Robinson, Maurice Jones-Drew and James Jones discuss which players will have biggest bounce-back season in 2020.
- Baldinger: Why Gurley can finish among NFL's rushing leaders in 2020Tue, Jun 2 at 10:54am
NFL Network's Brian Baldinger breaks down why Atlanta Falcons running back Todd Gurley can finish among the NFL's rushing leaders in 2020.
- D.J., Bucky: Four players primed for bounce-back seasons in 2020Thu, May 28 at 3:52pm
NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks identify four players primed for bounce-back seasons in 2020.
- Gurley vs. Akers: Which RB would you rather have in '20?Fri, May 15 at 6:26am
The "Good Morning Football" crew discusses which RB they would rather have on their roster in 2020, Atlanta Falcons RB Todd Gurley or Los Angeles Rams RB Cam Akers.