Fantasy Player Profile
- Dalvin Cook breaks down how he uses vision, footwork to create home-run playsTue, Jul 7 at 9:00am
Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook explains the evolution of his footwork and how he makes defenders miss on this episode of "Film Sessions" by NFL Game Pass.
- Vikings Roster Reset: Defense to look a lot different in 2020Mon, Jul 6 at 4:53pm
NFL Network's Randy Moss dives into the Minnesota Vikings 2020 NFL season roster.
- Which NFC division will have most playoff teams in 2020?Fri, Jul 3 at 4:39pm
NFL Network's James Jones and Brian Baldinger shares which NFC Division will send the most teams to the playoffs.
- Paul Allen: Vikings, Dalvin Cook will find way to get new deal doneFri, Jul 3 at 10:30am
Minnesota Vikings play-by-play announcer Paul Allen believes Minnesota Vikings, running back Dalvin Cook will find way to get new deal done.
- NFL Throwback: 13 MVP quarterbacks who changed teamsWed, Jul 1 at 3:19pm
Find out which 13 former MVP quarterbacks played for different teams after winning the award.
- Mike Rob: Why Cousins will have record-breaking '20 seasonWed, Jun 24 at 6:27am
NFL Network's Mike Rob breaks down why Minnesota Vikings QB Kirk Cousins could have a record-breaking season in 2020.
- Abdullah, Kendricks, Rudolph: How football's return can help fuel fight for social justiceWed, Jun 17 at 4:48pm
Minnesota Vikings running back Ameer Abdullah, linebacker Eric Kendricks and tight end Kyle Rudolph discuss how football's return can help fuel the fight for social justice.
- What does police reform vs. retention look like for Abdullah, Kendricks, Rudolph?Wed, Jun 17 at 3:21pm
NFL Network's Steve Wyce asks what balance between police reform, retention look like for Minnesota Vikings running back Ameer Abdullah, linebacker Eric Kendricks, tight end Kyle Rudolph.
- Rudolph, Abdullah, Kendricks: How players led Vikes response with ownership's supportWed, Jun 17 at 7:09am
NFL Network's Steve Wyche talks to Minnestoa Vikings players Kyle Rudolph, Ameer Abdullah and Eric Kendricks about the feeling in Minneapolis following the death of George Floyd, the importance of players lending their voice and how players led the Vikings' response with full support from ownership.