Fantasy Player Profile
- 'GMFB': Chargers players who will excel vs. PanthersFri, Sep 25 at 6:54am
The "Good Morning Football" crew highlights Los Angeles Chargers players who will excel in Week 3 vs. the Carolina Panthers.
- Joe Thomas: Why Chargers must be 'careful' with handing keys over to HerbertThu, Sep 24 at 3:58pm
NFL Network's Joe Thomas explains why the Los Angeles Chargers must be "careful" with handing keys over to rookie quarterback Justin Herbert.
- NFL Way To Play Week 2: Jerry Tillery's proper QB tackling techniqueThu, Sep 24 at 6:49am
Nate Burleson breaks down Los Angeles Chargers DT Jerry Tillery's proper QB tackling technique from Week 2.
- Mic'd Up: Mahomes' postgame message to Herbert | Week 2Wed, Sep 23 at 5:28pm
Hear the best mic'd up sound from the Kansas City Chiefs' dramatic OT win over the Chargers.
- L.T.: I looked up to Sayers because he was my size as RBWed, Sep 23 at 11:25am
NFL Network's LaDainian Tomlinson expresses that he looked up to Hall of Fame running back Gale Sayers because he was his size as a running back.
- Rapoport, Garafolo, Wyche: NFLPA investigating complications of Tyrod Taylor's pregame injectionWed, Sep 23 at 10:42am
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Mike Garafolo and Steve Wyche report the NFLPA investigating complications of Tyrod Taylor's pregame injection.
- Pepsi Zero Sugar Rookie of the Week nominees | Week 2Tue, Sep 22 at 5:10pm
Cincinnati Bengals QB Joe Burrow, Los Angeles Chargers QB Justin Herbert, Jacksonville Jaguars RB James Robinson, Indianapolis Colts RB Jonathan Taylor and Tampa Bay Buccaneers safety Antoine Winfield Jr. are the Pepsi Zero Sugar Rookie of the Week nominees.